THE BLOG OF SOBHA NCR

Videos

Sobha City

You Cannot Miss These Urban Park Residences. Here Are The 5 Big Reasons Why.

Sobha City

Reason 1:
Big on Scale. So that you get more per Rupee.

Urban park residences

Sobha City, is indeed the best apartment complex in Gurgaon, one of the largest group housing developments in recent times. This new address of 2BHK and 3BHK residences is an impeccable blend of modern urban living with profusion of amenities and green spaces. It has an impressive size and position of the land parcel and with its profusion of amenities work to your advantage. Spread over 39 acre and with 8.5 acres of continuous greens, here is an abode for uncompromised living. Add to this, you are bordering acres of Delhi’s reserved greens on one side and overlooking the exclusive villa community International City on the other.

Reason 2:
Big on Life. Amenities aplenty for you.

3 BHK residences in Gurgaon

All the amenities you can think of and more. Sobha City lives up to the euphemism of ‘Urban Park Residences’. Providing uninterrupted green spaces and multiple urban amenities, it brings to you two club houses and a resort-style lakelet spread over half an acre. Along with a 90m dia cricket ground with its meadow like beauty, there are facilities for over 16 sports. These include three tennis courts, two indoor badminton courts and a court each for basketball, volleyball, squash. Not much is left to be desired when you have an Olympic size swimming pool, an all-weather indoor swimming pool, a kilometer long walking and biking track, two well equipped gymnasiums, sauna and a studio for aerobics, yoga and Pilates. Also on offer are rare facilities like dedicated lawns for camping and celebrations and a robust library for the curious minds.

Reason 3:
Big on Efficiency. Supremely elegant Sobha homes.

Apartments in Gurgaon

The residences at Sobha City are efficiently designed keeping your privacy in mind. There are no common walls between the apartments and their entrances do not face each other. With wall thickness of just 160mm, the apartments are even optimized for more carpet area. With just 4 apartments on each floor, you have added space for the common areas. The balconies are again optimized and open up to green vistas. With generous size balconies one can witness the live action unfolding on the cricket field, enjoy the serenity of the lakelet view; soak in the sunlight, or feel the fresh breeze on your face, coming from the reserved greens.

Reason 4:
Big on Convenience. You are close to Dwarka, Aerocity and Gurgaon corporate hubs.

Buy flats in Gurgaon

Upper Dwarka Expressway which directly connects to Delhi, gives the residents of Sobha City a natural advantage of being in close proximity to IGI Airport, Aerocity and Dwarka. With the awarding of National Highway status to Dwarka Expressway, NHAI has taken over the task to expedite its completion. Increase in population settlement, commercial amenities, social infrastructure and the upcoming Diplomatic Enclave in the vicinity has earned Upper Dwarka Expressway the most promising destination status in Delhi NCR. Making the area even more coveted is the fact that Delhi’s second Diplomatic Enclave and India’s largest Convention Centre (India International Convention and Expo Centre) is under development just a few minutes away. Needless to state that you will always be in easy access to Gurgaon’s existing infrastructure of corporate hubs, hospitality, education and healthcare.

Reason 5:
Big on Ease to Pay. You only pay 10% initially and can save interest cost upto Rs. 31.6 lakh.

Buy flat in Gurgaon

You pay only 10% of the apartment cost to own the apartment. By paying only a small amount now you can take your time to plan your cash flows and be prepared for the EMIs that will come later. More so, after 3 years you pay only an additional 15% in installments, making it a total of 25%, and the rest is taken care of the by housing finance company, which you pay back through EMIs. Since you are not paying EMI’s during the subvention period, the developer, Sobha will pay the EMI’s to the bank during this period and will also bear the cost of interest incurred during the same time. This will result in huge savings to you on the interest cost, which will range anything between Rs. 16.4 Lakhs to Rs. 31.6 Lakhs.

feature with cta

COMMENTS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

In case you are interested in any of the Sobha's projects in Delhi NCR, you may request a call back by filling in the details below: