THE BLOG OF SOBHA NCR

Videos

Discover Sobha

This Navratra just got more special with the Weekend Winner

Image1

Good luck, good fortune and blessings all come in abundance during Navratra. And this festive season will bring a lot more to those looking to invest or buy a home. The Sobha Winner Weekend series that was kicked off at the beginning of this year and has seen a resounding success each time it was held, will hold a special edition from 23rd to 25th September for this season. Homebuyers can look forward to a deluge of offers on the most premium projects in NCR – Sobha International City and Sobha City – both in Gurgaon.

The exclusive and winner of ‘Luxury Villa Project of the Year,’ Sobha International City needs no introduction and probably no incentive to attract buyers. Yet keeping in line with Sobha’s promise to provide the best value to its customers, this magnificent residential project will be available to buyers with these special offers:

Image3

  • Customer gets guaranteed savings of up to Rs. 35 lakhs on exclusive villas
  • A special 30:70 Payment Plan in which the customer pays only 30% and the rest 70% is paid on possession.
  • Customer can opt and avail of attractive home loans with zero processing fee
  • And to top it all, the homebuyer gets assured gifts worth up to Rs. 2.25 lakhs on signing

International City is a 150-acre exclusive villa community, located just outside the national capital, Delhi, within close proximity to the Indira Gandhi International Airport, the upcoming Dwarka Expressway and the heart of the Millennium City, Gurgaon.

The Winner Weekend will also feature Sobha City, premium urban park residences, also located in the same vicinity as the International City. Set in a sprawling 39 acres of open space, with two clubhouses, multiple lawns and parks, specially designed camping grounds, paved pathways, podium greens, a kilometer-long walking and biking trail and designer landscaped greens, Sobha City is a residential experience like no other. The ‘people first centricity’ policy of Sobha sees this project too being offered with special schemes and incentives that’s just too good to be true. Homebuyers can look forward to:

Image2

  • Guaranteed savings of up to Rs. 31.6 lakhs under a subvention scheme
  • Attractive home loans with zero processing fee
  • Assured gifts worth up to Rs.1.25 lakhs
  • Amazing discounts of up to Rs. 4.2 lakhs
  • And a payment of only 10% to book this stunning property

Under the subvention scheme (10: 15: 75) the homebuyer will pay just 10% of the total cost; 15% is paid after 3 years and the remaining 75% is paid by the housing finance company (HFC) through a construction linked plan. What’s more, the homebuyer gets an interest sop of 3 years, only after which he will need to start paying EMIs.

The principles of the 3 Ps – people, passion at work and promise of best price – are what is behind the Sobha Weekend Winner extravaganza. As the winner of ‘The most trusted brand by consumers in India,’ being voted the Top Brand of Indian real estate sector for 3 consecutive years and the Best Professionally Managed Company, it is only but natural that such events that further enhance a meaningful relationship with the customer are conducted regularly.

 

 

COMMENTS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

In case you are interested in any of the Sobha's projects in Delhi NCR, you may request a call back by filling in the details below: